Movies Some recommendations

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Discuss about the movie(s), share your opinion and point of view.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I thought Brand New Cherry Flavor was fun and a good watch ... it's a series
haha, I need to check it on Netflix. I actually have couple more days, and find hard to watch some good movies on Netflix. They have lots of series, but I'm not big fan of them, as it's really huge waste of time.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
How many series are in one season? Is the movie not about a young boy travelling back in time?
I think there are around 8 episodes per season and yes it is about a young boy disappearing in the present time because he travelled to the past, but it also digs into the relationships and mysteries in all time zones and the chaos that ensues. I enjoyed it and I am tough to please with stuff like this.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I think there are around 8 episodes per season and yes it is about a young boy disappearing in the present time because he travelled to the past, but it also digs into the relationships and mysteries in all time zones and the chaos that ensues. I enjoyed it and I am tough to please with stuff like this.
Iā€™ve watched it. was interesting movie, first season didnā€™t really had any sense. Same person from past and future in present. I have a feeling that somehow is based in science as well.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh sounds interesting I need check out this series šŸ¤ 

Reactions: Jack and Andy Smith