Details Some spots on my pictures ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member wants the photo details to be corrected, adjusted or fixed due to blur present on the image.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The sticks are really easy to handle. They uses a special liquid which disappears after drying without residue.
There's not risk of damaging the sensor as long as you're careful and don't overpressurize.

Just start from the left and move it careful to the right side. Do that 2-3 times and your sensor is clean again.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The sticks are really easy to handle. They uses a special liquid which disappears after drying without residue.
There's not risk of damaging the sensor as long as you're careful and don't overpressurize.

Just start from the left and move it careful to the right side. Do that 2-3 times and your sensor is clean again.

What liquid you are using, as when I bought my kit, there wasn't nothing is in tube.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The sticks are already prepared with this liquid Jack Jack . They are sealed in a special foil bag.
So you can only use it once and then you have to throw it in the trash.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The sticks are already prepared with this liquid Jack Jack . They are sealed in a special foil bag.
So you can only use it once and then you have to throw it in the trash.

My kit came without liquid. I even wasn't bothered to check what liquid should I use :D, definitely not soap or shampoo :ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

thanks for instructions Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;), I'll try it in the evening! ;)

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.