Music Song Recommendation

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Let's talk about music, pop, jazz and others.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I have to go with Simon & Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence" for quiet and thinking moods, and if you need a pick me up...like get up and look alive, Prince and the Revolution's "Let's Go Crazy".

Last edited:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Speaking of Kill Bill 2, I just remembered that another song in the movie that has become my favorite Halloween song. Since that holiday is just around the corner I thought I'd mention it. If you've never heard it before, give a listen to Shivaree doing "Goodnight Moon". Creepy lyrics and a catchy production!
I've watched both those movies, both brilliant, same as soundtrack.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
What kind of music do you like, Lovitazoe? I'm an announcer for the I Heart Radio network and get exposure to all genres.

I'll throw out a few suggestions here, but feel free to ask for more.

The Netherlands artist "Someone" does innovative music that she sets to her visual moving art installations. A good example is her song "I Can't Remember How To Talk To You".

Do you like good classic hard driving Rock and Roll? There are 5 young ladies in Japan who are probably the best in the world at it right now. Check out Band-Maid, and their song "Dice". They are actually more famous for their live performances, and you can see why in this concert footage of their song "Domination". They are also featured in the new film "Kate" performing two songs in a club, including this one.

Want something jazzy? Listen to the musicianship on display here from incredible young guitarist Matteo Mancuso in this tour de force trio arrangement of "The Chicken". Or if you you like more funk, here's an incredible cover of Tower of Power's "What is Hip?" done by Tokyo Groove Jyoshi.

And finally here's a live version of "Malagena Salarosa", by the group that recorded it for the movie "Kill Bill 2". Just a lot of fun :)
Waaah...I never knew the songs you mentioned above and I'm very happy to get new references like this 😍 and definitely i will add to my playlist. Thanks a bunch!
I like alternative rock and rock ballad bands the most like cold play, muse, bonjovi, Aerosmith, Sting, MCR, and Linkin Park. They always in my playlist for a very long time. I listen to country and pop too. 😃
If there are some more songs that you can recommend please tell me 😁.

Reactions: Dangerspouse

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I have to go with Simon & Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence" for quiet and thinking moods, and if you need a pick me up...like get up and look alive, Prince and the Revolution's "Let's Go Crazy".
Oh wow! I love this beautiful song from Simon & Garkinfel. I remember my mother used to play this song at night but i never knew who the singer was and what the title was. It brings back the memories. You are the best! Thank you, Tina. 😍😌
Added both songs!
If you have some more recommendation later, please tell me 😃
Tina Boes Tina Boes

• Love
Reactions: Tina Boes