Spaghetti Squash Pizza Crust

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Well, I got stuck inside today, so I spent the whole day making some freezer meals and other cooking projects. One of them was making a pizza crust from spaghetti squash. This was delicious!!! I was a bit worried that it would be soggy, but I was able to pick it up and eat just like a regular crust. Taste was amazing. I got three small pizza rounds from one squash, I ate two of these and one is headed to the freezer for another day.

Spaghetti squash pizza.jpg

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Your food images are encouraging me to take a few pics of my creations. I am quite the foodie, I love cooking a great meal, since our last lockdown I have perfected my egg fried rice and ho fan rice noodles but I have a tonne of recipes I make. Melbourne is spoilt for choice when it comes to cuisine from all over the world and I make it a personal challenge to try to learn at least one dish from the many cultures we have here. I will be posting some soon...šŸ˜ƒ

• Love
Reactions: Tina Boes

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Ohhh.. yummy! That looks really tasty! Maybe you could add some decorations? Some basil leaves maybe?
I like the wooden board as a good contrast to the Pizza!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Tina Boes

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
OMGoodness that looks so very very good & yum yum. The capture is spectacular straight out of the cookbook ... I never wanted the musical fruit like I do right now !

Your food images are encouraging me to take a few pics of my creations. I am quite the foodie, I love cooking a great meal, since our last lockdown I have perfected my egg fried rice and ho fan rice noodles but I have a tonne of recipes I make. Melbourne is spoilt for choice when it comes to cuisine from all over the world and I make it a personal challenge to try to learn at least one dish from the many cultures we have here. I will be posting some soon...šŸ˜ƒ
I would love to see some of your food images. It's a passion for sure, and the best part is my tummy is happy afterward. The only problem is that I have to do a lot of reheating due to things getting cold while setting up and photographing.
Ohhh.. yummy! That looks really tasty! Maybe you could add some decorations? Some basil leaves maybe?
I like the wooden board as a good contrast to the Pizza!
I agree, the Basil would have been the thing to add. Unfortunately I had none, only parsley from a home grown plant. There is dried basil in the sauce though......LOL
Ohm nom nom your food captures are amazing & mouth watering
Thank you Greg!