Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I love love the Desert with great fondness and am in my element every time I am there...I cannot wait to get back there. Today's ecosystem to highlight is the American Desert: Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Death Valley National Park, California, United States. The hottest place in North America on all fronts. Who has been & wants to go back?
DSCN1878.jpg

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Just came across this picture in my archive that I have forgotten about:
Desert Globemallow (Sphaeralcea ambigua) Mojave National Preserve, California, United States.
IMG_0601.jpg
The same flower but different location: Desert Globemallow (Sphaeralcea ambigua) Joshua Tree National Park, California, United States.
IMG_0632.jpg
California is so rich with Biodiversity/Ecosystems/different habitats...It has Ocean-Mountains-Desert...It is the most fantastic State to live in...It would surely be the place I would live in if I were in the States.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I never been on the any Desert, it need to be very intresting place..
I've I watched a lot of Nature moves about nature and wild life of USA.. there need to be a lot of wonderful places..with quite differens landscapes and fauna &flora like here in Europe..
Ah.. I need to came dreams come true and take trip to USA :love: :love: :love:
lot places to visit and lot to do.. and I want to see the western horse farms there :love::love:, they need to be amazing, USA is country of horses.. great horses!!, o_Oo_Oo_O:love::love::love: -I've been followed horse sporrs around of glob.. in the USA is so hight level of them-.. and legendariset horse racing trots :love::love:
aiii... I'm crazy with you now again, Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek and Jack Jack :love::love::love:🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
American dreams 🇺🇸:love::love::love:;):LOL:

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hopefully my next big trip will be down to Central-South American in search of the Shchepanek Weevil (Metamasius shchepaneki) Range Distribution: Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia & Ecuador. Photo #1 by Gustavo Morejón J. Photo 103 & 104 by Anderson, Robert S.
C000167-curculionidae-055.jpg 103.png 104.png
It will be a great expedition hoping to track the little bugger to Peru...that would be my ultimate goal.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Dune Evening Primrose (Oenothera deltoides) Joshua Tree National Park, California, United States.
DSCN1267.jpg
Dune Evening Primrose (Oenothera deltoides) Kelso Sand Dunes • Mojave National Preserve, California, United States.
IMG_0616.jpg

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hedgehog cactus (Echinocereus engelmannii) Saguaro National Park • Tucson Mountain District. Arizona, United States.
IMG_0666.jpg