• Dear guest, quick remind that Macroderie is a private community, and in order to join us you need an invite code which can be given by already in members or you can request one here. Thanks.
Welcome to Macroderie!
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Join now !!! or sign in with existing account/social login
Photo theme is opened for public and for entries. You should post your photo and using 'comment' button for commenting on member's photo.
Opened Theme 

Spring Explosions

Hi everyone,
I am proposing you a new theme ' Spring Explosions'.

Subject: Insects (butterflies or any other 6-leg insects), Archneids, and Flora accepted (but showing colorful backgrounds). No mushrooms accepted.
Start: 03/05/2021 (this Friday)
Rules: Share a picture where there MUST be at least 2/3 différent colors and at least one insect or archneid or a flower
Image must be taken by you. (You have rights over the image).
Posts: One image per reply/comment, and posts as many as you wish.
End: Indefinitely

Let me start:

f/2.8, 1/500s, 90mm, iso 100

_MG_5558-1.jpg

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
Jul 14, 2020
Threads
Le Lude
Well it seems people are shy to post in this theme; don't be shy! Show us your beautiful photos!

DSC_2240-1.jpg

3 Comments
lovitazoe
lovitazoe commented
i admire your butterfly photos. They are all so beautiful and soothe the eyes.

Yohanna_D
Yohanna_D commented
I am so happy that I can accomplish this challenge - to please the eye; it's my first and main goal before anything else!🤗🤗🤗

A
Alain commented

Yohanna_D

Forum Mentor
Mentor
Jul 14, 2020
Threads
Le Lude
Nice photo of this flower; if you want to improve that shot, I may advise you to:
1. either make the photo in a square format or take a step back and frame it in a larger space
2. be aware of the exposure and make the white less over exposed ;)
Your photo has huge potential and with the center that is so beautiful you can make wonders!
Best of luck.

Reactions: Slinky
Comment