Your opinion? spring flora

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi Rene,

I had to move this thread to the stacked pictures section, we prefer to keep stacked shots in this category, all good now.

Good stack, colours look good and you managed to get the entire flower in focus, its pretty clean for the most part but I have to mention what looks like a thread, or some fluff on the flower's petals (if its part of the flower then no issue, but it looks like it shouldnt be there to my eyes), it is also making artifacts in the stacking, something to watch out for next time. I'm unsure about half of the stalk being in and out of focus, I would perhaps stack a little further and crop the out of focus part but that's just my opinion. Good job in the stack, nonetheless, hope to see more šŸ˜€

Last edited:
Reactions: Rene Rufer

Rene Rufer

May 21, 2020
Hi Rene,

I had to move this thread to the stacked pictures section, we prefer to keep stacked shots in this category, all good now.

Good stack, colours look good and you managed to get the entire flower in focus, its pretty clean for the most part but I have mention what looks like a thread, or some fluff on the flower's petals (if its part of the flower then no issue, but it looks like it shouldnt be there to my eyes), it is also making artifacts in the stacking, something to watch out for next time. I'm unsure about half of the stalk being in and out of focus, I would perhaps stack a little further and crop the out of focus part but that's just my opinion. Good job in the stack, nonetheless, hope to see more šŸ˜€
Thank you for comments. The fluff or thred on the flower is not cliĆŖar if this is part of them. i will look to found an other flower. The pictures are from nature without bracket help.

Reactions: Chavezshutter