Street Straight way to heaven

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Outdoors street photography, from small streets to big skyscrapers and motorways. This type of photography shows to the viewer the modern and classic architecture, buildings and constructions made by human.
EXIF
7-14mm pro Olympus , em10makiii

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hello after longer time ;)

here just pictutre I like, taken about week ago.., playing in the city with my new lens :)
so.. back with nonmacro picture Greg Greg 🤣 , but hope you like it ;D
especially Chavezshutter Chavezshutter and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , as you like sometimes shoot cities and streets.. ;D , ''street abstracts'' ;)
I need to get you something to do and to comment, and wake up a bit the forum,, and just show some of my new pictures with us.. ;) ;D

P8310033.jpg

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Great nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , you know, I like photography , not just macro ^^ One of my favorite picture style is : "Play with geometry".
And one of my best favorite is "stairs", you see what I mean ? when we see stairs from above or by the top ?
To make this kind of picture you need to get high angle lens, so ... I hope you'll make me dream !

Good picture Nata I like it ^^

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Great nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , you know, I like photography , not just macro ^^ One of my favorite picture style is : "Play with geometry".
And one of my best favorite is "stairs", you see what I mean ? when we see stairs from above or by the top ?
To make this kind of picture you need to get high angle lens, so ... I hope you'll make me dream !

Good picture Nata I like it ^^

so you must to like the picture too ;) ;D , is all what I wanted show you, who watching the picture.., just way to havean.. but still not easy 🤣 🤣

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. That's this kind of pictures which I have a look a second and a third time.

Greg Greg mentioned it already perfectly. The game of geometry and light. I think about black and whit with the stairs in the middle. A perfect composition would be this picture without trees, but of course... this won't be possible. But the result would look awesome.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
I agree , and desagree with @helix
Why ? I watch the picture 1 time, I saw geometry
I watched 2nd time I saw trees, ok I think you must remove it
I watched 3rd time : Trees are good cause you break Nature and Wall (human society) with the ladder.

I am not a philosopher but I can read something :

Left, the nature
Right, the society
Middle, the dam between society and nature, the break.
Middle 2 : A ladder, things that represent humanity which grow

To put it in a nutshell :

Your picture can be an ART !

This picture represent the dam between the society and the nature.
We can see the nature getting stopped by a human ladder which take place for human society building a wall

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's all a question of the point of view. You're right if you interpret the picture this way.
I was more focused on B&W contrasts and geometry. Minimalistic as possible. That's the other way to interpret this picture.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
thanks guys Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and Greg Greg for your commends ;) :D .
i like the threes in the picture :D , it's just bring effect,i took picure very high, althought i took it from the ground.. ;D. for me it's woring well as it here, bring me always the emotions, same emotions ;) .
but the next time i'll try to find ladder withought trees too ;) :D