Swapping from WhatsApp to other platform ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Interesting question. Is anyone here will swao from WhatsApp to an other platform like Telegram or Signal ? Since they have changed their privacy policy.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Interesting question. Is anyone here will swao from WhatsApp to an other platform like Telegram or Signal ? Since they have changed their privacy policy.

I useWhatsApp, it\s very popular here in Finland :cool:, I use this one,FB Messenger and IG to keep contact with people :cool:;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I know it’s very popular, but they have changed the privacy policy, which I think will affect everyone. Means everything from your WhatsApp account , will be shared to FB . I think this will affect people who really take care of their privacy.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I just joined Signal because two of my best friends use it. I like that it is private conversations and we can feel free to say what we wish. An email account I use is Protonmail for it's strict privacy and security.

That's good. I really like places where I feel free. I might try it too. I use Telegram now, seems to be ok too.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek