Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
I received this little "Neewer" brand CK-30 mini tripod today, and I am so pleased with it. I can reverse the center pole if I need to, but this can go so low that I'm wondering if I would ever need to. Lightweight, but really sturdy when using it at low height. It even has the quick release on top of the ball head. It folds down to about 9", and extends to around 20"
Very happy with this, and the price was about 50.00. Not too shabby on price for a really solid mini tripod.

Mini tripod with reversible center pole.jpg Mini tripod with reversible center pole-2.jpg Mini tripod with reversible center pole-3.jpg

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Snazzy little tripod I just invested in one myself by Ubeesize in hopes of getting better mushroom pictures
Yeah, I'm thinking mushroom pics also, but mostly those darned beautiful critters that nest near or in the grass. Always seem to be too low for my other tripods.
Hey, I took the photos of that mini tripod in my new light box. It was a quick set up of shots, but I like that box too!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I've a mini tripod from Rollei which looks similar to this one but it way much more expensive. I use this one more often than my normal tripod. I would never want to miss it on my photo walks.

Reactions: Tina Boes

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I need something like this too for macro videos, my regular tripod is too big and cumbersome. I will have to check that tripod out, thanks for sharing šŸ˜Š

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Tina Boes

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Looking for a mini tripod myself. But knowing me it could be a while before i push myself to buy one.