Your opinion? The drought... (minimalism)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon 5D mk 3
f/4, 1/800s,
iso 320, 100 mm
no tripod

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
In the same series of m little fellow - taken these days of great heat and even drought... I feel such a great sadness that our planet has to endure such great climate change and so insects, fauna, flora, animals everyone is suffering from these changes.
I still wonder if one day we are going to be able to protect our nature not just to protect our own /arses/ but also for our future generations, our kids, for the planet itself, for all the nature that surrounds us and that deserves all our caring, love and protection; I've come to the sad conclusion that we are not sharing this planet with the animals and all the plants, but we've taken control of it and we're using it to satisfy our own selfish needs.

Well... enough with my rant; here is my proposition of macro photography, hoping you will appreciate it. thank you for your lovely support and feedback.
Best regards,

986A6093_modif.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Salut Yohanna_D Yohanna_D ,
The picture is really beautiful ! Everything works so perfectly together 🙏💗.
And yeah, you say it well, hope people start to think about protecting our beautiful planet! We can all make some of steps in, even by small steps 🙏☀️. And as I wrote today to another photographer.. we Photographers have a mission, as showing people and remembering by our pictures, how beautiful our Earth is 💗🙏

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi again Yohanna_D Yohanna_D . As I said before, Personally can’t give any criticism on your style shooting butterflies. They all great and well edited. Composition are well spotted.

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Yohanna_D Yohanna_D Beautiful once again! I specially like the diagonal stem, great composition. The colour contrast for me was better in your previous butterfly shots/edits but I do love this composition. Well done! :love: :) :love: :)
And yes, it is sad to see these changes, we must all do we can to help our planet.

Reactions: Karl and Jack