Your opinion? The last breath and pray beffore die

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 250, f 4,0 1/160s
Olympus Omd em 10mark III, 60mm macro+ external ring tubs, flash no fire if I remember well, but was on the lens.. (ring macro led flash)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
ios 500 f.9 1-400 s backlight-6020414.jpg

The last breath and lights of the fly in spider's web, beffore spider eat them..I think already is eaten.. :D , the picture I took some days ago.. , the world is built so that someone need to die that someone can live.. ;)

I like the fly's position, it's only looks like it pray beffore die.. , the last breath and light that he could see.. o_O:rolleyes:
The world is only brutal :D

How you like the picture? ;)

Reactions: Natalie

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The colors and especially the lights with the sensationel bokeh is amazing nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo but the subject itself gets lost in this picture. The fly is too small and you cannot see the web from the spider. So nobody would understand this as long as you don't explain it to him (or her).

Danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;) . The web wasn't big, small and tiny.. and the fly small, but I wanted to create a story about , it was still alive in the tiny webside, wouldn't break free.. only die and the spider coming what was sure for them.. The prying position to the light, and thenice bokeh- say about beautiful, sunny day.., day of die.. ;)
For me the picture is full of feelings! :) ''the last breath and light beffore die'' .. brutal life :D

Do you have Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , talling story pictures from nature? ;)

Reactions: Karl

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
ios 500 f.9 1-400 s backlight-6020416.jpg

here is just one more.. ;) . I have more pictures too from the sarja.. I itsel like the deep DOF on the pictures.. and the stotry of the small fly.. waiting for die..

Reactions: Karl