Others The last green leaf

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello everyone :geek:
I still found the last one, small green leaf between dry branches around
The picture I took with my 7-14mm :geek: , especially for my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr, fan of my pictures taken with my new lens ;)🤓
I really didn\t took macro pictures by long time.. , just some of landscapes.. and some of close ups- with my new lens , like this one and some of pictures of mushrooms. My new lens luckily take nice close up pictures, so nicely universal lens for me :love:

20201103-PB030013.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
ευχαριστώ πάλι αγαπητέ μου φίλο panos_adgr panos_adgr :love: 🤓 ;)
Yes lucky you :love:;). I took already panorama photo -maybe you\ve seen on my FB, and then i seen still this one green leaf that inspirited me , between the dry, ugly branches :D, I really have been trying to find any beauty in this dark and gloomy November.. waiting for snow.. :D
the lighting is of the sunset..
So glad you like it :love:
I really love my ultra wide angle lens for close ups, it\s give nice \\3D\\ effect , and with the proximity, still nicely background , so I can get for my pictures more of '' nature story'' :geek:🙏:cool:

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

katona2019

Oct 13, 2020
Cool photo, has an idea in it. I would have photographed a little from above so that the background of the green leaf would be the brownish withered branches and then the beautiful green leaf would have stood out even more nicely. Of course, this is just my taste, overall a nice photo. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Cool photo, has an idea in it. I would have photographed a little from above so that the background of the green leaf would be the brownish withered branches and then the beautiful green leaf would have stood out even more nicely. Of course, this is just my taste, overall a nice photo. :)
Thank you very much for your comment and advices katona2019 katona2019 😎

Reactions: katona2019