Your opinion? The name of my hometown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I've some pros and contras. The geometrical shape of the drop looks just perfect and the reflection where you can even read the word written on the paper of the background is the icing on the cake, BUT the picture looks a bit noisy and it looks a bit tilted. So I would try to adjust the camera position a bit. Maybe you can also use a soft diffuser because you can see the reflections of the amient light in the water drop.

Piranha

Dec 11, 2020
I've some pros and contras. The geometrical shape of the drop looks just perfect and the reflection where you can even read the word written on the paper of the background is the icing on the cake, BUT the picture looks a bit noisy and it looks a bit tilted. So I would try to adjust the camera position a bit. Maybe you can also use a soft diffuser because you can see the reflections of the amient light in the water drop.
Thanks for the advice Helix_2648. The water drops I have captured to date were all taken as I was developing my equipment, while the primary objective was to test the effectiveness of my system. Now that it is fully developed, I can concentrate on making the types of improvements you mention.