Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I came across this great article in The Guardian on Animals of the North and I simply must share it with you. So please check out : Animals of the far North [HASH=1363]#theNorth[/HASH] [HASH=1909]#animals[/HASH] [HASH=10]#photography[/HASH] [HASH=774]#wildlife[/HASH]

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
My very freshness picture from Lightroom and social medias ;)
Finland is country of thousand lakes, rivers and forests , he picture is so Finnish 🥰
View attachment 10925

PS, what with our post about the North created before? Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek ;)
Thank you so very much for contributing to this most Special Place maybe someday when we get more Northern Members we can propose a Open Theme called The North? What do you think nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ? :unsure: wishing members like HegeStensland HegeStensland would share some images of snowy landscapes and such.

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
I was told this place needed some more ice 😄 Lots of waters in Norway are now safe to walk on. And safe to photograph on 😁This is some small and one bigger airbubble down in the ice.

There are always a danger with trusting the ice too much, even when it looks safe. There have been several people going through the ice this winter. I think most of them have made it back up alive, but not all... A guy in a tractor did not make it. In Oslo, the capital of Norway, the police want the people off the ice, after 7 people went through on one day. They all made it back up again.

Bubbles in ice liten.jpg 1/80 sek. f/4 7,3 mm ISO 800 Olympus TG-6