The oldest member(s) 😬

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
An other off topic thread here to talk. But probably a bit fun.

Which member(s) you think have been on forum the most active?

I can say that most active from beginning was nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo and after Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , he became a member from very beginning.

After that, Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and Greg Greg , which they been Staff Members for more than a year.

I still miss ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA , with his beautiful images, I really hope he will be back one day.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I was so very lucky to be invited to the community in the beginning & have had the best of times here. I am still learning & progressing in macro photography. I am so thankful for all the great fun & the most fantastic people I have met on the forum. If it wasn't for this community of very cool people from around the world I would be solely stuck to my cold country of 🇨🇦 & still be only photographing nature. Want to give a big Cheers 🍻 to Jack, all staff & members for making me feel so very welcome here. Oh ya Natalia is the ultimate super member of the group

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I was so very lucky to be invited to the community in the beginning & have had the best of times here. I am still learning & progressing in macro photography. I am so thankful for all the great fun & the most fantastic people I have met on the forum. If it wasn't for this community of very cool people from around the world I would be solely stuck to my cold country of 🇨🇦 & still be only photographing nature. Want to give a big Cheers 🍻 to Jack, all staff & members for making me feel so very welcome here. Oh ya Natalia is the ultimate super member of the group
You are very welcome Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek . Glad that you joined us, everyone did their bit for this community. I made this community for people, for photographers who believe more in art than gear. We are very small, but that's doesn't matter, as long as everyone is feeling safe here and having fun.

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Natalia is #1 but I am the richest member in credits :cool:

• Grinning Face
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
haven't seen her around for a while now, hope she is well. nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo .

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
She is very busy photographing Horse jumping & related horse sports. She pops in here from time to time. I do believe her business is keeping her running