The oldest member(s) 😬

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Jack Jack

Final words about cameras.
Most cameras which date 7-5 years behind are fine. I still have my D7200 which is a lot older and it is more than enough in terms o specs. The only thing I'm missing is the eye af but I never needed it. Even my D610 which is older as a launch date is still more than enough in capabilities. I'm only missing the wi-fi.
Anyways for each person there are different needs.

You've done a great work with the forum!
For the landscape forum I think it's a good idea but you will have to put again some effort. Not as much as here, because you are experienced now.
Macroderie is more mature and now it has a lot of content and it hosts people who are quite skilled in Macro Photography. From time to time I stop by to have a look and I see great photos!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Anyways for each person there are different needs.
Spot on.

You've done a great work with the forum!
For the landscape forum I think it's a good idea but you will have to put again some effort. Not as much as here, because you are experienced now.
Macroderie is more mature and now it has a lot of content and it hosts people who are quite skilled in Macro Photography. From time to time I stop by to have a look and I see great photos!
Thanks, agree creating new forum will require again some time and dedication. I'll think about it, if I decide to create, would you be interested participating?

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Spot on.

Thanks, agree creating new forum will require again some time and dedication. I'll think about it, if I decide to create, would you be interested participating?

I would be interested to participate as a simple member.
Think of it. It will need lots of personal resources from you as a founder and I know that you do it with detail and great interest. And Macroderie is a child of yours that has grown with lot of care and time from you. (and other members of course)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would be interested to participate as a simple member.
Think of it. It will need lots of personal resources from you as a founder and I know that you do it with detail and great interest. And Macroderie is a child of yours that has grown with lot of care and time from you. (and other members of course)

Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . I'll think about it definitely. I know other members asked for landscape forum too. Unfortunately, rebranding Macroderie is not an option, as I already discussed this.

By the way, what do you mean lot of resources?

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr . I'll think about it definitely. I know other members asked for landscape forum too. Unfortunately, rebranding Macroderie is not an option, as I already discussed this.

By the way, what do you mean lot of resources?
Personal resources such us extra time to create it, extra time to moderate it etc.
It is extra effort and in the beginning is always a bit hard.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Personal resources such us extra time to create it, extra time to moderate it etc.
It is extra effort and in the beginning is always a bit hard.

Yes, that’s true. A forum to be success requires lots of work, and does take years to build up. Let’s see what can I do. If I’ll do one, I’ll do different to macroderie.

Reactions: panos_adgr