Your opinion? The pure joy of spring

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/5.6
100mm
iso 800
1/400s
Canon 5D mk III

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
As mentioned before, you and A Alain style are pretty similar, but unique in it's way. I think you both are making good colour match behind the subject.

There is kind of flare in the middle of the photo. Have you added on Ps, or that's achieved with lens?

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
As mentioned before, you and A Alain style are pretty similar, but unique in it's way. I think you both are making good colour match behind the subject.

There is kind of flare in the middle of the photo. Have you added on Ps, or that's achieved with lens?
Thank you for your feedback; indeed, A Alain 's style is quite similiar to mine and that's why I affectionate it so so much; I relate to his style and every single time it feels like he is telling a story; this is what I love about photography - a story that can move you to the chore!
As for the flare in the middle, nope, it's natural, here is my original photo. Apparently I cannot add the raw image but this is the original jpeg ;)

View attachment 12320

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Oh WOW! Gorgeous! That's so fantastic with the sun rays and the lens flare! it'S so colorful, soft and delicate! I love it!

• Love
Reactions: Yohanna_D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

this photo seems to have more colours for some reason. And yes, you are right. Every photo if is well done, is telling a story.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very nice photo. it's a bit of a shame that the flower gets lost a bit in the background. This also happens to me quite often especially when I abuse the foregrounds to increase the bokek like on the narcissus that I will post tonight
It does, but not that much. I think that's because of flare which is in the middle of the frame.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Beautiful shot, lovely soft bokeh, some photographers dont like sunrays and lens flares but I personally like them very much. Subject and background separation is hard to achieve with the colours but I think overall its a great photo, nicely done once again (y)

• Love

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful work Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , I really appreciate your style and that you know what you want to do and keeping going, no matter or someone likes or not, but it's so important in Photography 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😊💚 just keep going this way 🤩😊🙏🏼💗

• Love