Want critique The Traveller

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

BokehNola

Oct 17, 2020
Back in March I rented a Uhaul truck to move to a new house. My brother-in-law drove the Uhaul while I followed him. All of a sudden, my brother-in-law starts wildly swerving in the road. When we get to my house, he jumps out of the truck and screams there's a spider in there that jumped in my face while I was driving! I went to take a look and noticed that is was a cute little jumping spider. I knew people keep them as pets, so I thought what the heck, and I've had him ever since March. He has molted once, and I think is about due to molt again. I feed him meal worms and spritz his enclosure with water every couple days. His name is Mijo.
BV6A1465_Bokeh2.jpg
Canon EOS R, 100mm 2.8l, 600EX-RT w/mkdiffuser
ISO 100, F13, 1/125

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Mijo looks so cute in this photo BokehNola BokehNola . The story behind this is interesting, I'm afraid of Spiders too.

From my side there is nothing to say apart that the photo is pin sharp and you managed to achieve good bokeh effect.

Also in addition to that there are great colours, I really like colorful images.

Reactions: BokehNola

BokehNola

Oct 17, 2020
Mijo looks so cute in this photo BokehNola BokehNola . The story behind this is interesting, I'm afraid of Spiders too.

From my side there is nothing to say apart that the photo is pin sharp and you managed to achieve good bokeh effect.

Also in addition to that there are great colours, I really like colorful images.
Thanks Jack!

Reactions: Jack

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Superb photo!
What to say for this beautiful image...
Amazing colours, excellent compositions and jaw dropping detail! You can even see the reflection Mijo's eyes! It think I can see the lens.šŸ˜…
Well done BokehNola BokehNola ! Inspiring work!

Reactions: BokehNola