• Dear guest, quick remind that Macroderie is a private community, and in order to join us you need an invite code which can be given by already in members or you can request one here. Thanks.
Welcome to Macroderie!
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Join now !!! or sign in with existing account/social login
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

|| Thomisus onustus || (Crab Spider)

These are the images of a white semi-transparent crab spider. I took these photos after the rain. These were taken with Sony A7iii with 55-210mm lens with Raynox DCR-250 attached. I have used external flash with softbox diffuser. Hope you like these. :)
|| Look Into My Eyes ||
Spider 2 Stack 2.jpg
f/16, 1/320s, ISO500, FL - 210mm [Stack of 2 Photos]
Spider 2 Stack 1.jpg

f/16, 1/320s, ISO500, FL - 155mm [Stack of 2 Photos]

EXIF
f/16, 1/320s, ISO500, FL - 210mm, f/16, 1/320s, ISO500, FL - 155mm

Helix_2648

Legend TEAM
Top Poster Of Month
Apr 20, 2020
Threads
Germany
Whoooooahh! Great! The shape and color of the head looks incredible! I've never seen such a crab spider before! The semi transparent body with this red head looks just awesome and the diffusor works fine! I knwo that you've posted it somewhere before... is it the cheap softbox diffuser from Neewer?

• Love
Reactions: priyambubai
1 Comment
priyambubai
priyambubai commented
Thanks. :D No, I haven't posted any pictures of my diffuser before. I got it recently. It's a cheap one and it's from a brand called "SHOPEE". You can get it from amazon.

Chavezshutter

MOTM

Chavezshutter

Aug 4, 2020
Threads
Australia
Beautiful spider! Great shots, that red face is incredible, everything else is the same as the crab spiders I see here but that red mask is out of this world. Well done đź‘Ť

• Love
Reactions: priyambubai
Comment