Those in lockdown, ready for it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Those who enter in lockdown from today or already been. Are you ready for an other month or more to stay home? Have you made shopping in advance. Just yesterday done my shopping, but probably will need more.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
lol, shops still open, we are not running to buy everything :p I work at home and schools are open, so it's better then the 1st time

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
lol, shops still open, we are not running to buy everything :p I work at home and schools are open, so it's better then the 1st time

Same here. I already started to do some shopping, it's good to have, just Ć®n case. Especially toilet paper šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Greg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
We've a light lockdown.... means we're not allowed to meet us outside with more than two people but the shops are still open and we can jog or other kind of sports. So I work as usual and can go out to take photos. So we don't need to buy food as stock or things like that. Unfortunatrly the gyms must close which makes me feel sad...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
We've a light lockdown.... means we're not allowed to meet us outside with more than two people but the shops are still open and we can jog or other kind of sports. So I work as usual and can go out to take photos. So we don't need to buy food as stock or things like that. Unfortunatrly the gyms must close which makes me feel sad...

Which shops are closed in Germany Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ? Because here in London, all non essential shops are closed, like clothes, tech, and others.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
These ones are open. All bars, restaurants, theaters, gyms, fingernail and tattoo studios and so on must close the whole November.

• Sad

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
These ones are open. All bars, restaurants, theaters, gyms, fingernail and tattoo studios and so on must close the whole November.

That's sad. Again a boring month. We have same here. So is nothing special to do. All event for Christmas has been cancelled, like winter wonderland which I went every year and really loved it.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello from Greece!
From today 6.00am in the morning (local time) we are officially in lockdown.
The good thing is that I will continue working during the lockdown. I have already being given the special licence to carry with me on my way and back, to work.
Yesterday I did some shopping but not excessive things. I bought the necessary things I need for a week as I usually do. I cannot understand all this shopping madness with people buying many things like we are going to war....
We can go out for shopping as well as for personal exercise by sending an SMS to a network number.
The good thing in my case is that I will be working and I will not be all days in home.
But in any case I always find things to spend my time.

Yesterday it was a chaos in the streets. People were going out for shopping and the streets were full of cars and traffic jam was worst even from what it is in Christmas time.

Anyways, I hope it ends soon because households struggle economically as well as small and big businesses.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello from Greece!
From today 6.00am in the morning (local time) we are officially in lockdown.
The good thing is that I will continue working during the lockdown. I have already being given the special licence to carry with me on my way and back, to work.
Yesterday I did some shopping but not excessive things. I bought the necessary things I need for a week as I usually do. I cannot understand all this shopping madness with people buying many things like we are going to war....
We can go out for shopping as well as for personal exercise by sending an SMS to a network number.
The good thing in my case is that I will be working and I will not be all days in home.
But in any case I always find things to spend my time.

Yesterday it was a chaos in the streets. People were going out for shopping and the streets were full of cars and traffic jam was worst even from what it is in Christmas time.

Anyways, I hope it ends soon because households struggle economically as well as small and big businesses.

I've seen this situation during the first lockdown, people use to buy massive stock of food and then ended up in bin. I was thinking how bad can people be in such of situations. Now seems to be muc better in terms of shopping. People don't buy to much food.

Regarding economy, that's everywhere. Even here in UK, I don't know how will be next year as government gave so much money to all businesses to support them.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Things are not good here. The healthcare system is at its 80%...
Lockdown restrictions are being more strict and starts to affect more intensely. From today the primary schoolls will sieze.
It is sure that we will stay in lockdown for the first week of December also.