Thrilled to have found this site after a kind invite from a member!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

npshields

Nov 12, 2020
I enjoy all aspects of photography but macro is truly my passion. I'm transitioning from Canon to Sony so I'm getting used to a lot of new approaches. I'll be stalking some Sony shooters until I get more comfortable with my equipment. I'm eager to learn and am incredibly impressed by the quality of images on this site. This Atlanta gal is grateful to be here! Thanks to all who make this site possible!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello npshields npshields. Glad to have you on board and happy that you joined us. Looking forward to seeing your images. Here you have and we trying to offer all resources to members to ensure that they are enjoying their stay here and improving photography skills.

If you have any questions or issues do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here.

Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Welcome npshields npshields !
Welcome to our community where we share the common passion of Macro photography!
We thank you for your words and we are looking forward to see your works as well!!!

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome npshields npshields! Glad that you like our forum and we're happy to have you on board! We're excited to see your pictures and to discuss with you about all topics related to photography (or other things as well).

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello npshields npshields,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.