Your opinion? Together

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
s 1/2000
f/2.0
iso 100
AWB
X2 Close Up Lens Filter (MC)

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Together

Together in the break of the day. Flourish under the bright light of the sun! Full of life!

Photographed in Diomedes Botanic Garden in Athens. A favourite place of mine, that I visit quite often as you know.

The concept is a semi abstract / abstract image. Minimalistic in terms of colour, and number of elements present in the photo. A composition that is subtractive as possible, focusing in the main subject and balancing it with a soft background that breaks its monotony with its linear shapes, created by the rear leaves. Shot against the light (Contre Jour) to take advantage of the leaves luminance.

DSC_3848.JPG

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
An other great abstract photo panos_adgr panos_adgr . It's pin sharp, I love the green colour, which is pretty much everywhere in the photo. I think the shadow is in the way of subject, I would prefer to have the subject without any barriers. But that's only my opinion. Apart from what I mentioned, everything is perfect.

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Good morning Jack!
Thanks for the comment. About the shadow it would be interesting if it could be possible to photograph it without it. To my eyes it adds the pop out thing, caused from the contrast. There are many times that shadows interfere with my subject, when I photograph in this part of the garden and I do not take the shot. But here I think it worked nicely.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I just missed your small , abstract beauties :love: my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr :love:
Beautiful as always . balsam for en eye and soul :love: the pictures like this one are so relaxing :love::love:
Beautiful playing with lights and shadows! . For me the picture is perfect, as you idea and art Panagiotis, that I fully can understand 🤩.
Wonderful picture 🤩
I need your sun and green in the darkness , gloomy time in the north :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for sharing :geek:🙏;)

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I just missed your small , abstract beauties :love: my dear panos_adgr panos_adgr :love:
Beautiful as always . balsam for en eye and soul :love: the pictures like this one are so relaxing :love::love:
Beautiful playing with lights and shadows! . For me the picture is perfect, as you idea and art Panagiotis, that I fully can understand 🤩.
Wonderful picture 🤩
I need your sun and green in the darkness , gloomy time in the north :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for sharing :geek:🙏;)
Hello my dear and thanks for the nice comments!
I missed also the photo walks I did. This is the second weekend in lockdown. And it seems to me that I have no ideas to do some indoor macro, even though I study ideas in internet.