Topaze Lab

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Good evening (maybe night is more right) everyone.
Today I'd like to introduce a software that some of you already know for sure but which is new for me.
A photographer friend told me about Topaze Denoise AI which is, like you may think, a denoise software working in Artificial Intelligence.
As there is a 30 days free test on each software from Topaze Lab, I've decided to test Sharpness AI and Denois AI (more for astrophotography in my case).
I'm really impressed by the quality of the result. Just to show you how it is, this is a screenshot of the software working.
To be clear, I wouldn't have kept this photo before using the software.

Sharpen AI.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie . Yes, tgey do have good software. Also you can use our code to get some discount on their products.

I haven't tried the Ai version, but from previous experience with older versions, their sorts are very good, especially topaz denoise.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I'm using Topaz Studio 2.0 since they've released it and I'm highly impressed by the sharpening algorithm as well! I would recommend it to every one who wants to use an external plugin for PS or LR without any hesitations.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm using Topaz Studio 2.0 since they've released it and I'm highly impressed by the sharpening algorithm as well! I would recommend it to every one who wants to use an external plugin for PS or LR without any hesitations.
I believe Studio version includes all their softwares?