Want critique Trapped in a spiral

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
iso: 320
f/16
1/60 sec

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack, no I don't always crop de pictures. I like this type and this one isrealy not beautiful when it's the normal Size. In réal it was à beautiful composition. Yes the raindrop was thé subject.

Alright, personally I try not to crop images unless there are something in the frame which I don’t want.

Do you like dark images? because the photo is not having enough exposure

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Alright, personally I try not to crop images unless there are something in the frame which I don’t want.

Do you like dark images? because the photo is not having enough exposure
Yes indeed. It's strange because I used thé flash. When I brighten up thé picture it seems that I don't find thé right balance between thé upper side and below.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes indeed. It's strange because I used thé flash. When I brighten up thé picture it seems that I don't find thé right balance between thé upper side and below.

To be honest, doesn't really look like there has been used flash, your flash is TTL?

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
To be honest, doesn't really look like there has been used flash, your flash is TTL?
Indeed, that's the problem. It looks like the flash didn't react. I have a godox v860 ii. So normally it's à good flash. The battery wasn't empty and I tried it with à button on the flash and it reacted.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Indeed, that's the problem. It looks like the flash didn't react. I have a godox v860 ii. So normally it's à good flash. The battery wasn't empty and I tried it with à button on the flash and it reacted.

The manual settings on my flash really confuses me, so I always rely on automatic settings, if I want to make some adjustments, I do it via camera settings to the flash.

Reactions: Bart the belgian

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
The manual settings on my flash really confuses me, so I always rely on automatic settings, if I want to make some adjustments, I do it via camera settings to the flash.
Ok, Thank you, till know I did it manual but it doesn't always work