Want critique Trying close ups with my new lens ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/13s. Iso 400. f.3.5. . 11mm
7-14mm pro Olympus em10III mark

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oooohhh that's great ! you can do very beautifull things with your new lens ^^

thank you Greg Greg78340 šŸ¤© šŸ¤“ , yes it's very intresting lens ;) and the image quality so good that don't need lot of processing.. the picture just saved as JPG ;) I save time with ethelens.. :D
I need to try it withexternal tubs ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks Yohanna_D Yohanna_D and Helix_2648 Helix_2648 šŸ˜‰ I posted two pictures more, close ups taken with the lens that you can like šŸ˜

I don't know minimum but maximum close is like the flower.. I need to try with external tubes.. šŸ˜
But very interesting lens. I love it šŸ¤©

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Not really macro, more a proxy. To me is to dark, and you should focus on one subject.

Small advice if you want: Do not put sensitive information on your images, like email, phone number, as you might get anonymous emails.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not really macro, more a proxy. To me is to dark, and you should focus on one subject.

Small advice if you want: Do not put sensitive information on your images, like email, phone number, as you might get anonymous emails.

Hello Jack Jack ;)
yeah, it isn\t reall macro, proxy & close up.. :D . My new lens isn't macro lens.. :D I just have been trying and learning it.. , it's jut my new eye :D šŸ‘. But I love it, is very intresting for proxy to.. with this ultra wild angle .. but as you asked about pictures from, so I took just for test it šŸ˜„. Have a look for 2 more pictures I shared yestarday..
and about the text on the picture , I know it looks bad.. :D , it was for another pictures.. for selling :D