Your opinion? Turning Point

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D610
Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0
Lens reverse adaptor 52mm thread to Nikon F
s 1/800
f/4.0
iso 100
AWB

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Turning Point

If it is something I love in macro photography, is the potentials one has to frame parts of the micro reality and present them in an abstract way. Forms, patterns, lines, curves and textures at any given subject, properly used, can offer great chances of interesting compositions.

I used a reversing adaptor on my Helios 81N which i mounted reversed on my camera. I received it after 3 months of waiting from china. (ebay).

Focusing is extremely difficult.
I get very close to the subject and depth of field is hair thin even with stopped down aperture.

DSC_3578.JPG

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
lovely image again panos_adgr panos_adgr 😻 😻 😻 , I love it!🥳🥳🥳🥳
the all composition works fine for me, wonderful dream atmosphere! Simply beauty!
you have incredible good eye for so small details, and skilld turing simly things into art,,
Great job again, and heard well you got new equipments ;) :p
Hope to see more your pictures soon my dear friend 🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘:geek::geek:🥳🥳

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
lovely image again panos_adgr panos_adgr 😻 😻 😻 , I love it!🥳🥳🥳🥳
the all composition works fine for me, wonderful dream atmosphere! Simply beauty!
you have incredible good eye for so small details, and skilld turing simly things into art,,
Great job again, and heard well you got new equipments ;) :p
Hope to see more your pictures soon my dear friend 🤩🤩🤩😘😘😘:geek::geek:🥳🥳

Thank you very very much dear Natalia!
I try to by very concentrated while I walk around my subjects. I look closely with time, to find my subjects. And sometimes people stare at me in the botanical garden, but I do not care at all. :LOL:
Also sometimes other photographers tell me.... ''The light is to harsh!'' and I tell them... ''This is what I want.''

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very very much dear Natalia!
I try to by very concentrated while I walk around my subjects. I look closely with time, to find my subjects. And sometimes people stare at me in the botanical garden, but I do not care at all. :LOL:
Also sometimes other photographers tell me.... ''The light is to harsh!'' and I tell them... ''This is what I want.''

ah you know, there is so lot of things that connect us Panos!!! 😘 🥳 😻 . exackily!!
I'm not cary about anothers what they saytoo, just doing mine!! ;) 🥳🤩
you are reading, learning alot -as me ;) and so you know, waht you want to and what you do.. ;)
i really love it in you!!! 🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr