Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I really like this coin Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek . It’s very sharp, at the top, you could probably increase bright or shadow as it’s slightly dark . Apart from that, looks sharp .
Thank you Jack, just got this coin yesterday in my change and it's my only commemorative coin I found for 2020, due to the COVID there is very little exchange of money now a days, so it was a happy surprise to get it.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you Jack, just got this coin yesterday in my change and it's my only commemorative coin I found for 2020, due to the COVID there is very little exchange of money now a days, so it was a happy surprise to get it.

So you must be lucky to have this one in your collection now Same problem her, I haven’t found any coins since January. All payments now are pretty much via cards . Not much cash.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Looks really noble and elegant Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek. The golden colors looks really wonderful and the coin itself has a great motife!
I have to say our Canadian Mint is on top of it's decorative coin designs and it is always great fun to come across them when I can. There is a two dollar coin out there that celebrates Haida art that I would love to get my hands on. But not until COVID wanes and currency exchange can come back to my country.