Upcoming news from your brand camera?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Let's discuss here what our brand camera are preparing to release in future, or what you are expecting them to release and build in order to fulfill your photography needs.

Good subject Jack Jack to talking 🤩👌,although I have a trouble...🥵🤣. Olympus brand have a lot to offer me ,all what I need.. I have a lot of needs for the future camera.. but all of them I just can find in Olympus brand 🤩 the cameras zi said before.. is this about I'm thinking about.. which one ,depends from money I can spend on... I need to read on the Olympus website, or they will have still something new to offer in the future 👌. My dear Olympus friend Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek ,would be maybe able to help me here 😉😆,if would have a time... 😉😆

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 310

I'm rather traditional about photography, frankly I don't see in the future what a camera could bring me.I have owned the eos 5D III gun for 3 years and I am fully satisfied with it, full format changes life

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You never know what they can release. I was hoping that Canon will build a new 7D M3, but they haven’t

Reactions: Deleted member 310