• Dear guest, in order to become a member you'll have to fill an application form. Please note, it takes up to 5 working days to get a response.Apply for Membership . Thanks.

Birds visitor on garden fence

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now! (Invited only)
Birding is a type of photography which requires dedication and special equipment to capture them from a distance. Also is a type of photography which requires time and passion.
EXIF
Sony a7rii + Sony FE 24-70 f/4
iso200 - f/5.6 - 1/500 sec - 54mm

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Earlier this evening i got a visitor in my garden. He lives in the house behind mine. The owners let the bird fly free during warmer days. First time i sw him on my fence and was glad i could get 2 shots before he visited another garden. Not sure but i think it is a Sun Parakeet (Aratinga solstitialis)

DSC07346.jpg

DSC07347.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
Top Poster Of Month
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Earlier this evening i got a visitor in my garden. He lives in the house behind mine. The owners let the bird fly free during warmer days. First time i sw him on my fence and was glad i could get 2 shots before he visited another garden. Not sure but i think it is a Sun Parakeet (Aratinga solstitialis)

View attachment 24599

View attachment 24600

Wow that's an incredible you have exotic birds in Niderlands 😄👌, great pictures of the beautiful bird 😃

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Wow that's an incredible you have exotic birds in Niderlands 😄👌, great pictures of the beautiful bird 😃
he or she does not live in the wild here, belongs to a woman who lives in the street behind mine. She lets the bird fly free during in the summer during daytime and het gets back inside during the night.

Talk Photography

Talk Equipment