Vladimir, China

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

oholi

May 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
I am Serbian, living in China. Primary hobby is fly fishing and fly tying so most of my macro shots are photos of flies i am tying. Being in nature gives me the opportunity to capture some insects occasionally.
I'd say i am beginner but i love this.

I will check out how to upload since doing it with phone is not working

Cheers

Vladimir

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi O oholi , Vladimir. Welcome on board, I really hope you will enjoy your stay and if you have any questions regarding the forum, please do not hesitate to ask.

In terms of sharing images from your phone it should work, but just keep in mind that the max size at the moment is 5mb per photo.

oholi

May 21, 2022
Thanks. I tried last night with some images half of the size and it didn't work for some reason. Will try again.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks. I tried last night with some images half of the size and it didn't work for some reason. Will try again.

Very weird, so when you upload the photo, click forums - scroll down to the right section- enter title and description- and click the image icon to upload the photo. It should work.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi, O oholi ! Welcome!
I am looking forward to see of your photos!
Don't forget to be engaged in the forum, so you have enough credits to upload photos 😁.
Make friends and have fun!
😃😃😃

Reactions: oholi and Jack

oholi

May 21, 2022
Thank you all for welcoming and help.... I will try to upload now from my laptop.
I wont be active too much since time is very limited....My job plus baby boy...

Cheers

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you all for welcoming and help.... I will try to upload now from my laptop.
I wont be active too much since time is very limited....My job plus baby boy...

Cheers

No problem at all regarding time, you are welcome to be active whenever you can.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello O oholi,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.