Warm Greeting from Greece

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Dear Natalia

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Nice to know that you have a Greek friend!
I'm trying to find which is the proper category where i can post a thread or message to show photos of mine.

Currently I'm using a Nikon D850 and a Nikon D7200. For macro I mainly shoot with my D7200 and I love to use my Helios 81N 50mm f/2.0 lens as well as my Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D with a +2 macro filter because I love the bokeh of these two lenses. I know that +2 filter isn't the optimum solution but i will soon purchase some extension tubes.

Thats sounds great 😍. I love bokeh effects too😍
And the helios lens sounds great, although I didn't used it itself..
But I have heard lot about good opinions.. and my one friend have ones.. maybe he get me to try some of 😍
Now I really waiting for your pictures, especially by using the Helios lens 😍 and with beautiful bokeh 😍
I itself haven't time still to share own best picturesπŸ˜€ . But soon I can do it πŸ˜€ I hope πŸ€“πŸ˜‰

Reactions: panos_adgr and Jack

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Thats sounds great 😍. I love bokeh effects too😍
And the helios lens sounds great, although I didn't used it itself..
But I have heard lot about good opinions.. and my one friend have ones.. maybe he get me to try some of 😍
Now I really waiting for your pictures, especially by using the Helios lens 😍 and with beautiful bokeh 😍
I itself haven't time still to share own best picturesπŸ˜€ . But soon I can do it πŸ˜€ I hope πŸ€“πŸ˜‰
I'm a bokeh lover and I love USSR vintage lenses! I use my Helios 81N quite often!
I will be waiting for your works too!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I'm a bokeh lover and I love USSR vintage lenses! I use my Helios 81N quite often!
I will be waiting for your works too!
[/QUOTE

Ai... its sounds so great 😍
I hope to get a lot of inspirations from watching your bokeh pictures- especially πŸ˜πŸ˜€
I only live pictures with them, and sometimes it can do me very crazy 😍😍😍

I have 3 lenses that I can get nice bokeh effects.. and there are #olympus brands all ,because I'm Olympus uset and a big fan 😊

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Excellent!

Olympus system is known for its fine zuiko lens system!

Although I have always been a Nikon system owner since my childhood I really like Olympus systems! Maybe I'll get one someday! Enjoy your fine equipment! Once I was about to buy an Olympus omd em 5 mark II.

Now I'm thinking for a fuji camera to have it everyday with me as a secondary system. But many times I look for a second hand Olympus omd em 1 mark 1.

Until that that day who knows.
Anyway Olympus systems are great!!!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Excellent!

Olympus system is known for its fine zuiko lens system!

Although I have always been a Nikon system owner since my childhood I really like Olympus systems! Maybe I'll get one someday! Enjoy your fine equipment! Once I was about to buy an Olympus omd em 5 mark II.

Now I'm thinking for a fuji camera to have it everyday with me as a secondary system. But many times I look for a second hand Olympus omd em 1 mark 1.

Until that that day who knows.
Anyway Olympus systems are great!!!
Olympus cameras and lens are great and that is really true 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.