Want critique Water drop on dendalion, abstrack

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
0lympus 60mm macro. + ring tubs mmlite
em10markIII
iso 320, 1/125s, f.4.5

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
And here is the next one
abstack effect of dendalion and water drop, on black background
flash out of camera

itself i like the picture.. . I would like to still to see what reactions bring from you ;p Do you understand my abstract idea.. and what you could sugget to improving it?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
thanks Jack , yes i know panos_adgr is master of art and abstracts photography .
Thanks for you comment and I know, there is, it's because i asking about your opinions that help me with the picture . My eye enjoy it, but when i think about photo competitions, i want to know about anothers photographers opinions

and Chavezshutter , yes it is taken outside in the park, and kept in my left hand the small dandelion, and in the right my camera , thanks for your opinions and advaices

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
In addition to my comment, I would like to add that if you could achieve the dew drop more in focus and much sharp , than probably the photo will look better in my opinion.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…