Water drop on dendalion , from last summer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
EXIF
ISO 1000 1\50S F5,6 . EM 10mark III Olymus 60mm macro

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
Here is my picture from las summer, shooted only by lens using and with natural light, after rain.. , So that you didn't think that I'm so bad photographer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Learning new technique in macro photography is not so easy :D.

But I need to sometimes return to my favourite oldest pictures ;) . and share here..
Shooting water drops is only my favourite subject to photograph, especially after rain &snow.. , luckly here in Finland is enought them around of the year ;). I have so lot as only photos with water drops 🤩🤩🤩, more later ;)

View attachment 14181

Greetings from Finland ;) :p

Attachments

• P9040196.md.jpg
    P9040196.md.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Karl and Natalie

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think, that you anted to highlight the water drop, don't you? So the focus might be slightly better to have a sharp reflection in the drop itself. But only a little. It'S not much and I really like the picture.

I don't remember any more how I edited it.. but in eye it still woking well.. althought has gone time when I edited it :D, but opinions about the picture always welcome ;)
hmm I usually don't like when reflection in water drop is too sharp, I prefer more sensitive effect as in the picture, it's hard because it too easy to get too sharp refections.. :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Just try to accentuate the drop of water to enhance it :unsure:

But the idea with this photo is to keep it like it 😉 @Christophe Berche , so because of it I shared it like "only sharing " because the picture is in all what I exactly wanted to get from, and it still working well in my en eye 🤩👌.
But any suggestions welcome of course for the next pictures I'll take 😉🤩
But with the picture will keep same mind and you have occasion to learn about me and my vision and point of view on photography 😉👌

D

Deleted member 310

But the idea with this photo is to keep it like it 😉 @Christophe Berche , so because of it I shared it like "only sharing " because the picture is in all what I exactly wanted to get from, and it still working well in my en eye 🤩👌.
But any suggestions welcome of course for the next pictures I'll take 😉🤩
But with the picture will keep same mind and you have occasion to learn about me and my vision and point of view on photography 😉👌

It's your vision and I respect it ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
We need to learn to respect each other on the forum and the visions the photography, everyone of us have own..😉👌
Some of help always welcome,but if we want to critique, So we have a choice there "I want to critique" or "I want to opinion " but if we are proud about our picture and want to only share with others Photographers,so we have here "only sharing " Jack got use great opportunities for, as itself is too Photographer and understand it well 😉👌🔥📸

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
@Christophe Berche it's because I bought the Premium to have more opportunities to share my pictures with you,and get you more occasions to meet my vision on the photography and the journey that I've been have doing with.. 😉 and of course to learn more with you ,because I need to lot of new inspirations too to continue my Photography journey and especially then I've been learning a new techniques now too 😉📸
But Jack Jack Has done for us so lot of wonderful job to get us the all possibility 😉🤩🙏 although not always has been so easy to stay on the forum by the time... I really appreciate hims job here!
And already it's very lovely forum, although it still need to some of improving I only believe him in all alright 🤩😉🤩😁🤣
Some of thought came again today about the forum and about all...🤣🤣🤣
🕷🐞🐛🥀🥀🦋🐛🐜🕷📸🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥

Reactions: Jack