Want critique Water drop on petal on red rose

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P1210033.jpg
Exift:
f.5
1\250

Iso- 640
Camera: My lovly. Olympus OMD EM Mark 10III
Lens : best one, Olympus macro digital, 60mm, f2.8 , + ring tubs 2x mmlite, 10+15mm

Edit: always best: Adobe Lightroom classic CC 2020
taken in february
No flash, only natural light, shining by window.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
i love this picture..because of the optimum use of the window light and the creativity of using the water drops as a lens. want to see more! Please keep posting.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
i love this picture..because of the optimum use of the window light and the creativity of using the water drops as a lens. want to see more! Please keep posting.

Thank you so much Shan Shan :), for very nice commernt 🤗

and yeah the natural, sunny light is always best :cool: , but not so ease to use .. :)
I like itself the drop\s shadow in the pic, and bright light.. , the light took the picture so intresting :cool:
I\ll post more pictures, yeah :love::geek:

Reactions: Jack and Shan

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Nice shot, but is a bit to dark, :unsure: , you could use a flash so water drops are more bright and sharp.

Thank you a lot Jack Jack for your opinion :)
Dziękuje ;)

I like darknes.. so my lot of photos is bit little too dark.. :D
but love pictures with climat and good atmosfer
Usualy, I put some of my emotinons and feelings to picture then I take,and especially when I edit.. some of my soul :cool:. like an artist :cool:;)

But I take your opinions and I try to them , put some of light and sharpnes.. :cool:
And the flash using not always is best way.. :cool:

Reactions: Jack

SonjaD

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 1683
Exift:
f.5
1\250

Iso- 640
Camera: My lovly. Olympus OMD EM Mark 10III
Lens : best one, Olympus macro digital, 60mm, f2.8 , + ring tubs 2x mmlite, 10+15mm

Edit: always best: Adobe Lightroom classic CC 2020
taken in february
No flash, only natural light, shining by window.
composition interesting, but also a bit too dark for me, then you rotated it...as the focus area runs downwards here...what was your intention?

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
composition interesting, but also a bit too dark for me, then you rotated it...as the focus area runs downwards here...what was your intention?

Thank you SonjaD SonjaD for your good comment 😎
I love to take lot of experiences with focus and everything and break the any rules 🤭and create something creative and different...😊
It depends where my inspiration going in the time of shooting and especially in editing time 😎😁

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I can see noise on picture, high ISO.

Danke shön for your comment Karl Karl 😎
Hmm... good noticing 🤭

If was to one of my pictures shooted with ring tubs 😁. The next time will better 😎. Although in my opinion the some of nice not always is so bad. Sometimes it get good atmosphere to pictures 😎