Want critique Water drop on the flower with deep negative space ..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P1180025 1.400s 2.80 iso800 ring tubs. Out camera led lamp.jpg
1.400s 2.80 iso800 2x ring tubs. Olympus 60mm macro, Olympus omd em 10 markIII. Out camera led lamp . tripod.

Hi again ;)
Something from my oldest pictures from last winter again .. ;)
I would like to get some of critique and opinions again about the photo.. ;)
I took them in winter at my home as testing ring tubs first time and Led lamp lend from my friend ;) .. , on the background green paper . I think about the noise to, or better with- becasue of climat.. and artistic looking or better cleare in all... :unsure: and clear negative space and minimalism effect..

And somone who has been participating a lot in photo competitions... , is there any possibilty with the picture or not anything with this picture in your opinion? :D

What do you think about the picture?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Mhh... nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo would become a challege to improve this picture. To be hinest, but it's not something special. The DOF is too small and the colours and the background are not a little bit boring. So I have no connection to the picture... sorry.

Thanks a lot Helix_2648 Helix_2648! For your comment and critique 😎👌. Hmmm.. interesting, you way that DOF is too small? Isn't it too much already? 😀.
But really lot of thanks 😎.
I'll maybe try some of improving if I will have a moment for before I decide to delete it in all 😀🤣🤣. I like itself the picture, but I know, it need some of improving..🤔🤣

Reactions: Natalie