Want critique Water drops in rainy summer day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
The first picture : iso250 f2,8.1.125s ,stacked8 picturesd

The secound one: iso500 f3,8.1.160 single shot with manual focus

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone after long time- I post lot of my pictures same time to make you busy with commend my pictures as you make me sometimes too... :D

Here you have two pictures.. from one seassion.. The first one stacked with 8 pictures, merged in PS and edited in LR..- after fixing my PC sucessfuly.. :D , but with my PC still not perfect :D
.. and the secound one bellow, just single shot taken by manual focus using..- I love it ;)
So , lte's to say how do you like the pictures ? ;)

Itself I listened to my heard and eyes.. to create something what thy like.. - from the start I took pictures (3 weeks ago.. in Botanic Garden - Liminka, close of Oulu )
Pictures especially for panos_adgr panos_adgr , thanks so much for keeping me inspiraiting!! and teaching me , how to create own art.. ;) althought I've done like it 3 years :D

iso250 f2,8.1.125s ,stacked8 picturesd  (1 of 1).jpg

iso500 f3,8.1.160 (1 of 1).jpg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. You've really an eye for the small details. The background is very smooth and colourful. The drop itself might be a bit sharper but that's really just a smaller detail. The reflection inside of the drop looks good and clear.

Well done!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello Natalia!!!

Thank you for your nice words! I like your photos and you are doing a nice work! The first one is great and I like the smooth colours and backround!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you so lot Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , panos_adgr panos_adgr and Jack Jack for your opinions! Very useful and helpful ;) , I will post more soon ;) :D
My PC is so fast today.. feels to fix problems itself today :D, I don't remember when it was so fast last time .. maybe one year ago as new ;) :D