PC Web browsers,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about computer(s) model(s).

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That is only on apple products . i like safari , it’s pretty simple, but only using it only on my tablet.

I have never heard about!
I've been using new days Samsung and Google softwares on my phone Galaxy J6, but in my laptop Google chrome but it has been so have last times.. I need to clear out that... and last months I've been using and liked the Microsoft's software... the earlier known as Internet Explorer, new days is very good and nice to using software... great job for Microsoft for improving it so well!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I have never heard about!
I've been using new days Samsung and Google softwares on my phone Galaxy J6, but in my laptop Google chrome but it has been so have last times.. I need to clear out that... and last months I've been using and liked the Microsoft's software... the earlier known as Internet Explorer, new days is very good and nice to using software... great job for Microsoft for improving it so well!
Try Yandex as well nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , is fast and you avoid ads as well. I'm using Chrome too when I have to search on Google. But most of the time I use Yandex too. Internet Explorer is dead and old, I don't know who using it, personally I wouldn't use it.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Brave is a good, well designed browser with a lot of security features. It plays well with both Mac & Windows also
Brave? That's something new, is there app for phones as well? Or just runs on PC.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Brave? That's something new, is there app for phones as well? Or just runs on PC.
Yep Brave will work on PC, Mac, Android Phones & iPhones. it is pretty new but is touted as the fastest most secure browser out there at the moment, I have had no issues with it.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yep Brave will work on PC, Mac, Android Phones & iPhones. it is pretty new but is touted as the fastest most secure browser out there at the moment, I have had no issues with it.
I'll give it a try. I know yandex is really fast browser, and tor is good browser if you concerned about privacy. But Brave is something new.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Try Yandex as well nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , is fast and you avoid ads as well. I'm using Chrome too when I have to search on Google. But most of the time I use Yandex too. Internet Explorer is dead and old, I don't know who using it, personally I wouldn't use it.

Oh I need try the Yandex when you recommend it! Internet Explorer has new version and it's very nice!