Weekends were made for food.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Yesterday I cooked up some breaded chicken cutlets using a combination of bread crumbs and Panko. Today I made Chicken Parmesan over Spaghetti with them.
The spaghetti was tossed in a Garlic Butter sauce with grated Parmesan and chopped up leaves from some cooked Brussels Sprouts.
The Chicken cutlets were baked in pasta sauce and had four cheeses: Parmesan, shredded mozzarella, shredded apple smoked Gouda, and topped with slices of Provolone. OMG, that smoked Gouda made the dish!

Chicken cutlets-.jpg Chicken Parmesan with Sphagetti-.jpg

Last edited:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Just WOW! With the soft lights in the background of the Chicken cutlets! That looks so tasty! Your food photos are fantastic and becomes better and better! Thank you for sharing such wonderful photos with us!

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Tina Boes

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
looks nice and tasty!
The bokeh lights make the first photo Fabolous. Is that a Christmas tree as a background?
The composition on the second photo is great too. I like that wooden table.

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Omg, that’s looking delicious. How long took you to cook this Tina Boes Tina Boes ?
Thanks Jack! I partially cooked the cutlets the day before, then baked them in the sauce the next day. All in all, including prep time, about an hour and a half.
Just WOW! With the soft lights in the background of the Chicken cutlets! That looks so tasty! Your food photos are fantastic and becomes better and better! Thank you for sharing such wonderful photos with us!
Thank you Helix! It helps to set the shot up before I start the actual cooking. Then try to not eat it before the click of the shutter. LOL
looks nice and tasty!
The bokeh lights make the first photo Fabolous. Is that a Christmas tree as a background?
The composition on the second photo is great too. I like that wooden table.
Thank You Lovitazoe! Yes, it is the Christmas tree lights in the background. The wood table is actually a photo backdrop of wooden slats laid flat on a way too boring tabletop. ;-)

• Smiling Face
Reactions: lovitazoe and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yesterday I cooked up some breaded chicken cutlets using a combination of bread crumbs and Panko. Today I made Chicken Parmesan over Spaghetti with them.
The spaghetti was tossed in a Garlic Butter sauce with grated Parmesan and chopped up leaves from some cooked Brussels Sprouts.
The Chicken cutlets were baked in pasta sauce and had four cheeses: Parmesan, shredded mozzarella, shredded apple smoked Gouda, and topped with slices of Provolone. OMG, that smoked Gouda made the dish!

The food sounds great and look great, although I prefer vegetarian versions 😄.
Very nice food pictures with nice lighting 😊