What are the Goals of Your Photography? closer and further ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What about your goal in photography?
What is your plans with Photography closer and further ?

I\m waiting forward for dicussion about with you :love:

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That’s good question, to be honest, I don’t have any plans, apart from learning and improving my photography skills :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I\ve been have a lot of them ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: , maybe too much.. for closer and further.. and lot of photography projects.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Jack Jack , you can do you want to know them all ? o_Oo_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That’s good question, to be honest, I don’t have any plans, apart from learning and improving my photography skills :)

Improving photography skill it\s always great!! (y);) and in photography is so lot of learning.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
But althought.. About some of my plans and goals for the closest future... ;)

- organaiz pictures .. :D , I think I'll never will do it in all .. althought I've been very busy with them last time.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .. too much pictures.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and in summer: try to sell some of photography sessions with horses- especially, I love to shoot pictures with horses and in summer is best time for it :love:. and some of portrait, family pictures in beautiful summer scenery...- I need to start to do some of marketing....- best way to get some money.. :D :D

and of course photography competitions...- the closest one in the end of May..... ;)

more about my plans later :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How about you???!!! ;)