What are you doing today? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's always good question...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„ and interesting what another photographers take ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜.

I do exciting work today ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜. If you want to know, what I'm doing, so you need to join to the discussion ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: Greg and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
20200626_222037.jpg
So here is my answer on the picture ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I've been tried still same techniques as before. I I shooted lot of exciting pictures yesterday in the night and the last night again.. - handheld techniques trying.. I try to merge the sarjas make by focus braketing and stacking settings in camera.. and now I want to see the effect and see what I can still do better next time....
My laptop has been hard work today with Lightroom and Photoshop-in same time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคญ

Glad that Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek is here too ๐Ÿ˜‰. One of my this techniques teachers ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคญ with MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie in Last time my best teachers ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Effect of this I'll share so soon as possible ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

So Greg Greg78340 , from the forum we can get good teachers of any techniques we need ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jack Jack waiting forward for your insects and flowers ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I will need to find time to shoot some insects, to be honest here is so hot, even insects are hidden:D

How much degrees did you had today there in London? ๐Ÿ™‚
You need to try go early morning, or in evening to shooting insects ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

I l've been lucky to have white nights here ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿคฉ, although I've been shooted two nights .. I'm feeling to be really tried today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.