What are you dreaming about?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good question nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I bet most of us will say a lot of money :D , however I my big dream is more simple, a healthy long life, a bigger house too :D
Yeah it's good theme for discussions,what photographers dream about 😃.

It's my dream also have a lot money 🤣, so life will easier, good healthy is always important 😬 . We need to create about yourself well.

I have a lot dreams, but my biggest dream is have own business 🤩 and I've been working hard to make the dream true 😁💚

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Good question nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I bet most of us will say a lot of money :D , however I my big dream is more simple, a healthy long life, a bigger house too :D

It's my dream also have a lot money 🤣, so life will easier, good healthy is always important 😬 . We need to create about yourself well.

I have a lot dreams, but my biggest dream is have own business 🤩 and I've been working hard to make the dream true 😁💚
Having own business and working for yourself that's everyone's dream i believe. Money will never make you happy 😉

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

That's true, lot of people dream about own business, but not many makes it true 😉. It's not so easy as needs lot of brave and hard work, but I'm waiting in further to make it true 🤩🙏🏼

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I think that nearly everyone dreams of a better life unless he/she has everything what they want to have. but even the richest people cannot have everything. So I assume it's better to have several little dreams instead of just ONE global dream.

One dream for me would be if someone from a magazine or another famous company would see my photos and ask me to get in touch with them. But I also dream of a new apartment and a less stress full day for my gf and me.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

hard work, good idea and big passion if you want to be successful. This is what i believe in order to make something special.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I think that nearly everyone dreams of a better life unless he/she has everything what they want to have. but even the richest people cannot have everything. So I assume it's better to have several little dreams instead of just ONE global dream.

One dream for me would be if someone from a magazine or another famous company would see my photos and ask me to get in touch with them. But I also dream of a new apartment and a less stress full day for my gf and me.
What you said is right, even rich people can't have everything. The most expensive than money are health and happiness. No matter how much money you have, you won't be able to buy happiness, health and love.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

I can agree with you about the world 's one dream 😷.
Awesome dream about the magazines, I dream about also 😀,it could give me wonderful marketing of my business 😄.

Nice dreams Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🤓

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

that's true.. it's very hard work with starting business... and keeping alive, widought passion it would be impossible do that 😅