What are you dreaming about?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good question nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I bet most of us will say a lot of money :D , however I my big dream is more simple, a healthy long life, a bigger house too :D
Yeah it's good theme for discussions,what photographers dream about 😃.

It's my dream also have a lot money 🤣, so life will easier, good healthy is always important 😬 . We need to create about yourself well.

I have a lot dreams, but my biggest dream is have own business 🤩 and I've been working hard to make the dream true 😁💚
MY business will very special and wonderful 🤩🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💚💚💚

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Good question nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , I bet most of us will say a lot of money :D , however I my big dream is more simple, a healthy long life, a bigger house too :D

It's my dream also have a lot money 🤣, so life will easier, good healthy is always important 😬 . We need to create about yourself well.

I have a lot dreams, but my biggest dream is have own business 🤩 and I've been working hard to make the dream true 😁💚
don't forget to share with us, once you finished 😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

of course Jack Jack, thanks for giving me a chance 😊. For Macro Derie friends I can think special promotions on my tourism services 😊🐣.
🔥🔥I can't wait to start my business 🔥🔥☀️🤩