What camera you wish to own ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi. Let's discuss here about cameras.

What camera you wish to own and why ?

Personally I would like buy and own Canon EOS RP, because it's a mirrorless and it's future as well. Also it's very light has more features then my Canon 7D M2.

How about you guys ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
me... Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek 's newest camera :D . Olympus omd em 1 III :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Ron just has everything I would like to but in camera bag :geek:šŸ˜œ,
but omd em 5III would be great too ... the same batteries would make job easy ;) ,but great camera too,updates are amaizing ;) :D or just my camera's newest model omd em 10IV , just came already to shops, very fresh one.. :p :D and not too much expensive ;), lot of new , great cameras from Olympus in so short time.. :) , and the Olympus touch6 :p :D
we will see :D , always can dream about.. :p

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
me... Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek 's newest camera :D . Olympus omd em 1 III :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , Ron just has everything I would like to but in camera bag :geek:šŸ˜œ,
but omd em 5III would be great too ... the same batteries would make job easy ;) ,but great camera too,updates are amaizing ;) :D or just my camera's newest model omd em 10IV , just came already to shops, very fresh one.. :p :D and not too much expensive ;), lot of new , great cameras from Olympus in so short time.. :) , and the Olympus touch6 :p :D
we will see :D , always can dream about.. :p

Is that expensive nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ?

Reactions: Greg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
to be honest, I love the one that I have to day - it's more than enough for me;
However I want to focus again on the classic camera with films inside it - I have one but I don't use it as much as I want to; but I will do it in the nearer future ;)

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Greg Greg The A7siii is an amazing video camera but it has limitations in photography. 12 Megapixels works really well for low light in video but you cant make a large print with it. Its more than enough for say instagram or facebook but you sure dont have much to crop your photo. If photography is what youre more interested in within Sony then something like the A7Riv (62MP) or the A7Riii (42MP) might be more suitable. The A7iv as well as a new a5 line will be released soon.

Best technical reviewer on Youtube, I want him to review every camera I ever buy, this is what he think of the A7siii:

As for me, I dont care on the camera brand but will buy on my next camera based on wanted capabilities and for what I want the Panasonic S1R or Sony A7R line covers it.

Reactions: Jack and Yohanna_D