What is everyone up to on the Food and Drink subject today?

Dangerspouse

Aug 27, 2021
On the off chance there are any leftovers, I'll send you my home address and a stamp.

Can't wait to see the pics!!

Reactions: Tina Boes

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Well, I can't say I'm overjoyed with this one. A bit of an orange tint that I can't seem to tone down.
I have some other ideas tomorrow with a different cast iron pan that isn't so deep and will include a bowl of the goodies.
It is delicious! Stewed tomatoes, smoked sausage that I browned up in a pan, sautéed onions, and of course...the pinto beans. Seasoning of course.
Edit: forgot to mention that the beans were cooked in boar stock that I had made a couple months ago. That really adds to the flavor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
OMGoodness that looks so very very good & yum yum. The capture is spectacular straight out of the cookbook ... I never wanted the musical fruit like I do right now !

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
OMGoodness that looks so very very good & yum yum. The capture is spectacular straight out of the cookbook ... I never wanted the musical fruit like I do right now !
OMG, I almost spit out my drink when I read "musical fruit".
So get yerself some o' dem der beans in a pot to soak overnight. You'll be rooty toot tootin' tomorrow.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
So very tempted to do so, it would do me some good

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
That looks so tasty! Oh I'm getting hungry! There's only one thing which looks a BIT distracting. Maybe I would remove the kitchen towel... Just to give it a tray.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…