What is your favourite street food? ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
What is your favourite street food? What is speciall in your country and what to need to try when I'll travel to your country and would like to try street foods there ? :cool: ;) 😆
Maybe not so healthy food, but who didn't like it? ;) :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Here in U.K. I like burritos from tortilla, is not that bad, and also isn’t expensive too :)

Sounds good Jack Jack 😉 Can we get vegan version of it?😉😁

Here in Finland fish food is best, especially smoked salmon with vegetables and garlic sauce.. mmm, it's just best and is not so expensive too.. summer food 😉👌
And salmon soup is a second one my favourite street food here, in summer here in Oulu as seaside city, the salmon soup and anothers fresh fish food can get almost everywhere 😉🙃
Not quite vege food ,but good 😉😁😂

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Sounds good Jack Jack 😉 Can we get vegan version of it?😉😁

Here in Finland fish food is best, especially smoked salmon with vegetables and garlic sauce.. mmm, it's just best and is not so expensive too.. summer food 😉👌
And salmon soup is a second one my favourite street food here, in summer here in Oulu as seaside city, the salmon soup and anothers fresh fish food can get almost everywhere 😉🙃
Not quite vege food ,but good 😉😁😂

Of course you can. Salmon fish is good and healthy, it is expensive in Finland?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Of course you can. Salmon fish is good and healthy, it is expensive in Finland?

I just love vegetables, so lot as possible,meals don't need to be, but fresh fish always good too 😋

Here 🇫🇮 fish is favourite food and fresh fish we can find everywhere, salmon us very traditional fish and food in Finland, usually is imported from Norway but if someone knows fishing is able to get them from the sea and river.. and is able to get buy in all shops and restaurants here 🇫🇮😉
In summer is cheaper like in winter...
But the price is good for, not so expensive, although Finland is expensive country but if you work here, you are also to live here well 🙂
Maybe tomorrow I'll take salmon or different fish for dinner 😋🇫🇮🙃😉

How about UK Jack Jack, is there fishes expensive?

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I just love vegetables, so lot as possible,meals don't need to be, but fresh fish always good too 😋

Here 🇫🇮 fish is favourite food and fresh fish we can find everywhere, salmon us very traditional fish and food in Finland, usually is imported from Norway but if someone knows fishing is able to get them from the sea and river.. and is able to get buy in all shops and restaurants here 🇫🇮😉
In summer is cheaper like in winter...
But the price is good for, not so expensive, although Finland is expensive country but if you work here, you are also to live here well 🙂
Maybe tomorrow I'll take salmon or different fish for dinner 😋🇫🇮🙃😉

How about UK Jack Jack, is there fishes expensive?

Yes here fish is very expensive, especially salmon. I guess everywhere is expensive if you want to healthy organic food :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yes here fish is very expensive, especially salmon. I guess everywhere is expensive if you want to healthy organic food :)

Sadly Jack Jack . I'm surprised you say that in UK fish is expensive although it is island, so fish is easy to get -if you know fishing.. I guess .. , But maybe there isn't so lot of fishes as here in the North 🤔. How do you think about?

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Most likely because I live in capital :) that's why

I suppose If someone likes big cities 😄. Warsaw is just too big city for me or even Helsinki 🤭. Big cities good for travelling but not for me living there 😃. Turku and Oulu cites I like 🤩 Oulu just best, not to big and not too small.. 🤩
And street food good here too 🤭😉🤠