What makes you happy?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
There are a few simple things that make me happy 😁:
1.When people like the food I cook
2.When I get new succulents
3. Doing a photography
4. Get 8 hours of sleep a day without interrupted ( I almost forgot how it felt 😂)

how about you, nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ? 😃

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The obvious things are mostly the most important.
But it makes me happy if people likes my pictures or when I'm outside with my camera and / or my bicycle. Enjoy the nature... sitting in the sun and enjoy the beauty around me.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Me already make happy what I'm doing now, so doing the hard work to open my business, now is the right time to do it 🔥🔥🔥🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼and ever even the smallest step ahead make me very happy 🤩🙏🏼🔥
But is still lot of things doing me happy, like nature, animals, meeting lovely people 🤩, photography, learning languages 🔥🔥🔥 the God of course and lot anothers 😁😁😁

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
That's an interesting topic nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . We are all different and unique. We all have our own hobbies and little things which makes us happy. We also tend to look for happier people and copying them (fact).

What I also noticed, the more you have, less happier you are.

What things makes me happy ? :unsure:

1. Photography
2. This community makes me happy if I know that is useful for members and they enjoying it.
3. Music ( i bet everyone have songs which they listen to, when they are upset).
4. Cooking sometimes ( Not always :D )

View attachment 15477

I need to think for more :D

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    638.9 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
That's an interesting topic nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . We are all different and unique. We all have our own hobbies and little things which makes us happy. We also tend to look for happier people and copying them (fact).

1. Photography
2. This community makes me happy if I know that is useful for members and they enjoying it.
3. Music ( i bet everyone have songs which they listen to, when they are upset).

View attachment 15477

That's all true Jack Jack 😄
I think Photography it's the thing making happy all of us from this forum 😁🤩.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

1. Photography

View attachment 15477

It's also a way to be yourself and forget about problems you have.