Photography What subjects to shoot during the winter?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).
G

Guest 2059

I've already shot my first snowflakes! I'm eager for more cold weather, but for now I'm busying myself with indoor things like oil/water, bubbles, water droplets.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I've already shot my first snowflakes! I'm eager for more cold weather, but for now I'm busying myself with indoor things like oil/water, bubbles, water droplets.
Wow, looking forward to seeing the pictures with the snowflake. 😊

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
As winter is coming, what's the subject you planning to shoot during the cold times?

Oh I took some of macros and close ups of snow and staff under snow and frezzy staffs.. I'm trying again shoot winter macros here around 🤩 I need to share some of winter beauties with you from this winter and last winter I have them some of...😊💙❄ and I want to keep the challenge with ❄ from the last winter, then I tried some of shoots with focus stacking... now is time for a new tryings.. and frozen bubbles! I tried a one time last winter with nice effects so the new tryings are in my mind!
The change is just then is -20°C and the polar nights time with low sun and darkness, it's not easy shot macros 😂,but I'll keep tryings 😁 winter is long here so lot of occasions for that 🤭💙

Reactions: Jack and TMG1961

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Oh I took some of macros and close ups of snow and staff under snow and frezzy staffs.. I'm trying again shoot winter macros here around 🤩 I need to share some of winter beauties with you from this winter and last winter I have them some of...😊💙❄ and I want to keep the challenge with ❄ from the last winter, then I tried some of shoots with focus stacking... now is time for a new tryings.. and frozen bubbles! I tried a one time last winter with nice effects so the new tryings are in my mind!
The change is just then is -20°C and the polar nights time with low sun and darkness, it's not easy shot macros 😂,but I'll keep tryings 😁 winter is long here so lot of occasions for that 🤭💙
You can experiment a lot with the camera during the winter time. Sadly, there's no winter in England, just cold, wind and rain 🙄

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can experiment a lot with the camera during the winter time. Sadly, there's no winter in England, just cold, wind and rain 🙄

Yes, but macro Photography need a light also😄,sunny days just ended for awhile... 🤭. Luckily I have still some of pictures taken few days ago to sharing with you and lot of beautiful winter Wonderland landscapes 🤩

Reactions: Jack