What the weather do you have right now ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Today here is +20 , just came from outside. Lovely sunny day, had to sneak outside, canโ€™t stay locked in the house when outside is lovely :LOL:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Today here is +20 , just came from outside. Lovely sunny day, had to sneak outside, canโ€™t stay locked in the house when outside is lovely :LOL:

Songs nice. Jack Jack !โ˜€๏ธ
We need to white some of time here still for the weather like it..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

Here the winter has returned ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿ˜‚. In the morning was quite nice weatherโ˜€๏ธ, although sill a little too cold๐ŸŒฌ. But about 7pm snow falls have started and know is white back ๐ŸŒจ.
But I need to eat something fast and go outside to shoot some of snow macros.. โ„, it can be maybe the last occasion. The next maybe in the October..
Wonderful life in the North ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐ŸŒจ
Greetings form North Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒฌโ„

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Songs nice. Jack Jack !โ˜€
We need to white some of time here still for the weather like it..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

Here the winter has returned ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿ˜‚. In the morning was quite nice weatherโ˜€, although sill a little too cold๐ŸŒฌ. But about 7pm snow falls have started and know is white back ๐ŸŒจ.
But I need to eat something fast and go outside to shoot some of snow macros.. โ„, it can be maybe the last occasion. The next maybe in the October..
Wonderful life in the North ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐ŸŒจ
Greetings form North Finland ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒฌโ„

Yeah, dont miss the time, ;) , I might take in consideration for visiting Finland at some point in future .

Here in the morning is a bit cold, but after 10Am is alright. :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Yeah, dont miss the time, ;) , I might take in consideration for visiting Finland at some point in future .

Here in the morning is a bit cold, but after 10Am is alright. :)

Welcome Jack Jack to visit here to Oulu, you will have professional guiding with me ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
I'll do anything and take care of that you enjoy and take great pictures as much as I can ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Here is lot of interested places that you can like..
You need to think only, when you would like to visit.. but I can help with them too .
So professional tourism service for you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑโ˜€๏ธโ„๐ŸŒจ๐ŸŒฌ๐Ÿ˜

And for everyone form the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would like to visit to UK, to London as well, it's first point on my list to visit .. Maybe in the next year when I save money.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The weather yesterday in here in Oulu, in Finland looked like it :cool: ๐Ÿ˜ . But it melt up today, oly someodf can find stil..
And today was cold.. , cold notrh wind..
Welcome to the north :cool:

P4230059.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mareckitx
Status
Not open for further replies.