Closed Game What would you do?II

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This Photo Game is now closed for entries and comments.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone!!! :cool:;)

As I said yesteday, I'll join to the game that @Bill Edwards has started yesterday ;), great idea!! I hope Jack Jack will create for us suborum to continue this funny and so useful game ;) :love:
But I'm uploading it here in messangers stil... ;) :cool:;)

So.. I get you bit harder picture.., as you know , I love to work with backlight in my photography.. I have the tutourial in maind about.. but need a time to write it to end :D, so, will soon ready ;)

But the way, I get you this picture, is contnue of may art&creative projct by the summer ;)

The picture is only exported from RAW to JPG- (if someone want to I can sand by e-mail raw if is possible.. :D)
But I think you have so many of possiblites with this picture as JPG too... , where only your inspiratio will be, I hope you will have some of.. :ROFLMAO:
I want to see your editions of the picture as soon as possible ;) I think time to tomorrow in the evening can be fine ;) for this picture!

You can dowland the picture and do what you want to only.. :)
and the effect of it share here back ;)

I'm very intrested what you get with the picture!!. I hope to get new inspirations for my project form .. so you will help me same a lot !! :)

18.5.2020.o'clock 07.26.pm.ISO100.f.4.5.1.250s. 208mm Olympus 60mm Olympus omd em10markIII. sp...jpg
Exift: 18.5.2020.o'clock 07.26.pm.ISO100.f.4.5.1.250s. Olympus 60mm Olympus omd em10markIII

I hope we will continue this and anothers will get own pictures too for editing for us ;)

So.. Let's to start! and have a fun with the picture :)

Greetings from the sunny and bit cold North of Europe, Finland ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 3739

Here i am... do you like it?

Willcommen Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , it\s wonderful and perffect editing! and exackly what I wanted get with the photo! , so, I see that we understand well each others! :) And great the sharpnes, colours, background bluring, lighting and cropping :). Perffect! :) .

Beste danke Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ! :)
Did you have fun with editing the picture? ;)

Which softwer did you used to editing the picture? :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, glad that you like it. I used PS for this and it was a little bit challeging because of the overexposure.

Yeah that\s good Helix_2648 Helix_2648, I wanted get you some of challange with editing the picture! :D where the rulls are broken as much as it can be :D :D . But no bed in all as I know :)
, I have some of much easers from the sarja ... but there will be too easy for you! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And I know how much hardest pictures to editing can teach use! we need to find new solutions for the pictures and try something new that we didn't use usually..!! ;);)
So, good to heard that you had some of challange with the picture!! Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;);)
Danke shön! for your joing to the challange and trying your best! :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Do you want to someone else try to a challenge with this photo? 🤣 I can get you some of chance still, before I"ll upload something new in better time 🤣😉👌

Status
Not open for further replies.